miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

Classic Ballet Classes

TOTAL: 101Hours

I am now finished with my ballet classes and I passed on to 4th level which is two steps away from being in the Ballet of Zulia company. I feel I did really well in my presentations which were the 14 and 15th of July. For this presentation I was "la leyenda del Danubio" which means the leyend of a river called Danubio. The theme of this presentation was like an enchanted library and it was called "El Maravilloso Mundo de la Lectura". Different levels had different groups which represented a variety of books and the story is about a little girl who didnt want to read and she started experiencing how wonderful books and reading can be so she watches the different groups dance representing what happens in each of the books that she reads. And at the end she enjoys reading and learned her lesson about books being interesting to read. This was a great presentation and I love ballet so I am going to continue to take ballet clases next year and hopefully in a couple of years I´ll be dancing with the company. 
This is a picture of the scenery in the theater I took in the Final rehersal 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario