lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

Classic Ballet Classes

June 11, 2012
TOTAL(second entry): 84 Hours

I am still taking ballet classes and I´m constantly improving in areas such as batterie, rhythem, pointes, shoulders and back. According to my second exam which was on April the 30th, 2012, I need to work on my pirouettes, port de bras, head, and flexibility. I scored AA on my second exam as well which is the same as 100%. I feel Im doing a pretty good job on improving and I still have one exam to pass in order to proceed to the next level. Hopefully I will be successful and score AA like I am used to score in my exams. I have my ballet presentation comming up soon on the 15 and 16 of July in Teatro Bellas Artes, which I have been preparing for ever since febuary. I plan to continue to attend  ballet for the rest of the ballet training year.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario