martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

BBQ FACE PAINTING AT EBV

TOTAL:1hour 30minutes


As a CAS activity I participated in the Back to School BBQ at Escuela Bella Vista in face painting kids along with other classmates. It's purpose was to paint faces of the kids so they could enjoy a Saturday at school with designs of their preference. After searching in the internet some designs that would help the kids to decide or have an idea of the design they wanted for their faces. A variety of pictures of designs were printed in color by myself and placed in the table in order for the kid to choose. As kids started to show up I realized how awsome this idea of face painting was and that I had to have a constant pace for each kid because then there would be a big crowd of kids waiting for their turn. I was aware of my lack of artistic ability but I tryed my hardest so the face panting would look very similar to the original one printed out. I once was unsure of my skills but I worked it out and it was successful. Since i've never been in art classes, I still developed some skills in art, and also realized that even though I wasnt so experienced in painting faces I could still try my hardest to have a successful outcome. If I were to do this activity again I would definitley practice more in order to develop an artistic skill in face painting and become even more successful in order to satisfy the EBV community. 

1 comentario:

  1. You never face painted before and I signed your proposal?!?! = ) Just kidding. Good job!

    ResponderEliminar